Please do not come to the church if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or have a fever.
- Click here for U.K. government guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including coronavirus (Covid-19).
- For more information about Covid-19 on the U.K. government website click here.
Please also follow the advice below:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive at the main entrance door.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and take your tissue home, then use one of the hand sanitisers available.
- If you use the toilet facilities please ensure that you wash your hands.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when you leave available by the exit doors.
- Doors will be left open where possible to avoid touching handles.